.Dear Dental Family,
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us and with the shutdown of dentistry many of you have been forced to wait for dental care.
We deeply appreciate your understanding and support while we were closed to do our part to control the spread of the corona virus.
For your peace of mind and preparation the following process is to provide a safe dental treatment experience which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
The day prior to your appointment:
– You will be contacted by either phone or email for COVID pre-screening the working day prior to your appointment. You can access the online screening by clicking the button above for your convenience.
– Please provide your credit card or Visa debit on file for contact-less check-out.
– Please bring all dental appliances with you to your dental visits. This includes all past and future Invisalign trays, bite plates, night guards and/or retainers. We want to minimize your visits as much as possible. Having these appliances on hand opens up the opportunity to have them professionally cleaned and possibly looked at if any changes need to be made.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office:
– Please wait outside the office until your scheduled appointment time if you have a mask exemption.
– You are REQUIRED to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one to you.
– ONLY scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office as there are limited seating in the reception area.
– We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office at all times.
– The public areas, including restrooms, are cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
– There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
Note – Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
– All treatment rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized and disinfected before each patient is seated.
– All operatories have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses.
– Our team STRICTLY follows the guidelines set forth by CDC, public health and our dental governing bodies.
– During patient care appropriate masks, face shields, gowns and gloves will be worn by everyone.
Checking Out After Your Appointment:
– Plexiglass shields are in place at the front desk
– We require your credit card or Visa debit on file for contact-less check-out. Insurance documents and your receipt will be emailed to you.
– Once your visit is complete you are free to leave.
Please call for scheduling your next appointment
We ask you to kindly respect the guidelines we have put in place to ensure our patients, staff and dentist ongoing safety.
Stay safe, be well and with gratitude,
Dana and Team