WELCOME TO OUR OFFICE
If you would like more information feel free to book a Virtual consult with Dr. Colson or call the office to book your complimentary 3D scan. Every New Invisalign® case comes with FREE WHITENING!
COVID-19 INFORMATION & PROCEDURES
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us and with the shutdown of dentistry many of you have been forced to wait for dental care.
We deeply appreciate your understanding and support while we were closed to do our part to control the spread of the corona virus.
For your peace of mind and preparation the following process is to provide a safe dental treatment experience which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
The day prior to your appointment:
– You will be contacted by either phone or email for COVID pre-screening the working day prior to your appointment. You can access the online screening by clicking the button above for your convenience.
– You are required to sign a consent form in order to have treatment completed during a pandemic. We have this form available at the top of this page. If you are not able to print this form we have them available at the front desk and you will be required to sign this form prior to being treated.
– Please provide your credit card or Visa debit on file for contact-less check-out.
– Please bring all dental appliances with you to your dental visits. This includes all past and future Invisalign trays, bite plates, night guards and/or retainers. We want to minimize your visits as much as possible. Having these appliances on hand opens up the opportunity to have them professionally cleaned and possibly looked at if any changes need to be made.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office:
– Please wait outside the office until your scheduled appointment time
– Please knock and we will be with you as soon as possible.
– Your screening must be reviewed BEFORE entering the office. We will be taking your temperature and ask that you sanitize your hands.
– You are REQUIRED to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one to you.
– ONLY scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office **Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside.
– The reception area is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
– We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office at all times.
– The public areas, including restrooms, are cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
– There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
Note – Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
– All treatment rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized and disinfected before each patient is seated.
– All operatories have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses.
– Our team STRICTLY follows the guidelines set forth by CDC, public health and our dental governing bodies.
– During patient care appropriate masks, face shields, gowns and gloves will be worn by everyone.
Checking Out After Your Appointment:
– Plexiglass shields are in place at the front desk
– We require your credit card or Visa debit on file for contact-less check-out. Insurance documents and your receipt will be emailed to you.
– Once your visit is complete you are free to leave.
Please call for scheduling your next appointment
We ask you to kindly respect the guidelines we have put in place to ensure our patients, staff and dentist ongoing safety.
Stay safe, be well and with gratitude,
Dana and Team
HOLISTIC DENTAL CARE
Dr. Colson's Book
Our Dental Office In The Media
Now Magazine Reader’s Choice
Dr Dana Colson and Associates have been featured in the Now Magazines Reader’s Choice Issue for 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are so grateful for everyone who has made this possible for us. We always welcome feedback of any kind as it helps us grow and improve every day.
Dr. Dana Colson in Tonic Magazine
— in December 2013, Dentist Dr. Dana Colson’s article on The Importance of the Mouth: The Practical and Cosmetic Approach was published in Tonic Magazine!
OFFICE NEWS AND UPDATES
Call now to book your child for our kid’s day! Kids day is a special Saturday in our office that is available exclusively to the children of our practice. We have live entertainment for the kids, face painting, balloons and popcorn! Make your child’s first and ongoing dental visit positive with Dr Dana Colson and Associates. Spots are limited!
**Please note that due to COVID-19 we are currently not booking a kids day but we are anxiously waiting to do so. Please maintain your child’s regular visits in the mean time. We will announce the dates as soon as they are available.
Read the 2020 holiday newsletter from Dr. Colson
Our patient was not happy with her smile. Her teeth were rotated, especially at the front of her mouth. Dr. Colson used an Advanced Light Force (ALF) Appliance and Invisalign to adjust her teeth and provide a beautiful smile.