WELCOME TO OUR OFFICE
Invisalign® Promotion! Limited time offer NO DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED!
NEW! Invisalign® SmileView allows you to see a potential outcome for your smile. Using state of the are technology, you can submit a selfie and in a matter of seconds the software provides you with a possible Invisalign® treatment outcome. For a limited time only NO DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED! If you would like more information feel free to book a Virtual consult with Dr Colson or call the office to book your complementary scan. Every New Invisalign® case comes with FREE WHITENING!
COVID-19 INFORMATION & PROCEDURES
Dear Dental Family,
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us and with the shutdown of dentistry many of you have been forced to wait for dental care.
We deeply appreciate your understanding and support while we were closed to do our part to control the spread of the corona virus.
For your peace of mind and preparation the following process is to provide a safe dental treatment experience which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
The day prior to your appointment:
– You will be emailed the intake screening form that MUST be filled out 24 hrs prior to your appointment.
– You will also find a consent to treat during a pandemic form below. If you are able to print and sign the document and bring it to your appointment that would be greatly appreciated. If you are unable to access a printer we will provide you a copy to sign in office.
– Please provide your credit card or Visa debit on file for contact-less check-out.
– Please bring all dental appliances with you to your dental visits. This includes all past and future Invisalign trays, bite plates, night guards and/or retainers. We want to minimize your visits as much as possible. Having these appliances on hand opens up the opportunity to have them professionally cleaned and possibly looked at if any changes need to be made.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office:
– Please wait in your outside the office until your scheduled appointment time
– If you are waiting outside, please knock and we will be with you as soon as possible
– Your screening must be reviewed BEFORE entering the office. We will be taking your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands.
– Please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one to you
– ONLY scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office **Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible
– The reception area is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
– We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office at all times
– The public areas, including restrooms, are cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
– There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
Note – Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
– All treatment rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated
– All operatories have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses
– Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by CDC, public health and our dental governing bodies
– During patient care appropriate masks, face shields, gowns and gloves will be worn by everyone
– All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger
Checking Out After Your Appointment:
– Clear panels are in place at the front desk to protect against sneeze droplets
– We will require to have a credit card or Visa debit on file for contact-less check-out if you have not already provided one. Insurance documents and your receipt will be emailed to you
– Once your visit is complete you are free to leave as long as we have a card on file.
Please call for scheduling your next appointment
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Stay safe, be well and with gratitude,
Dana and Team
We provide customized care to fulfill the needs of each client as an individual. Our philosophy has always been one of empowering our patients with education to explore and understand their dental health.
Our holistic approach to your health care encompasses all aspects of our dental practice, extending into the technologies we invest in and use in our Toronto base Yonge and Davisville dental office.
At our Yonge and Davisville dental office we take a holistic approach to dentistry. Holistic dentistry, as its name suggests, takes into account your overall well-being, rather than viewing you as simply another smile.
Dr. Colson's Book
Focusing on subjects such as inflammation, headaches, nutrition, sleep, balance, and positive thinking, Dr Dana Colson guides readers on a journey of learning as she thoughtfully investigates the connections between oral health and whole body wellness. Each subject is gently overlaid with suggestions on how to become more mindful of everyday choices and enjoy more positive health outcomes as a result. Your Mouth: The Gateway to a Healthier You is primarily a book about achieving balance: in your smile, your face, your body posture, your diet, your mind and in your overall approach to health and wellness. If you would like to purchase a copy please contact our office. Your Mouth: The Gateway to a Healthier You is available in hard copy and e-book compatible with Android, Apple and Windows.
Our Dental Office In The Media
Now Magazine Reader’s Choice
Dr Dana Colson and Associates have been featured in the Now Magazines Reader’s Choice Issue for 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are so grateful for everyone who has made this possible for us. We always welcome feedback of any kind as it helps us grow and improve every day.
Dr. Dana Colson in Tonic Magazine
— in December 2013, Dentist Dr. Dana Colson’s article on The Importance of the Mouth: The Practical and Cosmetic Approach was published in Tonic Magazine!
OFFICE NEWS AND UPDATES
Call now to book your child for our kid’s day! Kids day is a special Saturday in our office that is available exclusively to the children of our practice. We have live entertainment for the kids, face painting, balloons and popcorn! Make your child’s first and ongoing dental visit positive with Dr Dana Colson and Associates. Spots are limited!
**Please note that due to COVID-19 we are currently not booking a kids day but we are anxiously waiting to do so. Please maintain your child’s regular visits in the mean time. We will announce the dates as soon as they are available.
Read the 2019 holiday newsletter from Dr. Colson
Our patient was not happy with her smile. Her teeth were rotated, especially at the front of her mouth. Dr. Colson used an Advanced Light Force (ALF) Appliance and Invisalign to adjust her teeth and provide a beautiful smile.