CASE STUDY #1
This smile was enhanced at age 13. This patient was born with barrel shaped teeth. We started off with whitening and bonding with composite resin on 10 teeth. At age 18, 10 lab processed porcelain veneers with minimal tooth preparation was necessary due to the inward position of the teeth. Minimal tooth preparation was necessary due to their position intra-oral.
- Teeth appear tilted inward and dark in colour
- Broken and stained bonding
- Edges of teeth are slightly translucent
- Teeth are brighter
- Smile appears wider and teeth are aligned and more balanced with the lower teeth
- A very natural smile that receives many complements
CASE STUDY #2
This smile was created with crowns on the back teeth and veneers on the front. Only 1 tooth did not require a restoration.
- Teeth restored in different shades
- Teeth appear yellowish
- Teeth are white and bright
- Beautiful energizing smile
CASE STUDY #3
This smile was created with a bridge that replaced missing 5 top front teeth.
- Smile is dark in color
- Large space at midline
- Teeth are rotated
- Smile is bright and wide
- More youthful appearance
- Teeth are aligned