iTero Element Scanners
We are very excited to have the diagnostic capability and information that our new iTero Element Scanners provide. The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanners, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums.
At Dr Dana Colson and Associates, our iTero Element Scanners are used to better communicate and track bite forces, gum recession, and orthodontic movement. This service is offered complimentary to all of our clients as a base line and can be updated when changes are noticed.
The advantages of our new iTero Element Scanners:
• iTero Element is engineered to capture 6,000 frames per second
• 3D high-impact visualization giving us the ability to show clients exactly what we see
• View forces on teeth (intensity and size)
• No goop or gag to worry about that is experienced from traditional molds is no more
• View amount of gum recession
• Able to show your teeth from every angle, see the inclination of the teeth and how they align
• Fast, accurate impression
• Ideal for crowns, bridges, implants, dental study models, Invisalign® clear aligners and retainers
• See a simulation of your potential Invisalign treatment outcome